

Well it is that sacred time of day...nap time. I love my kids soooo much- but man- whoever invented nap time was a genius. From what I hear from playgroup chatter, my kids take a nap at a relatively early hour. There nap usually starts around eleven o'clock and can end anywhere from 1:00 to 2:00. Now I believe the reason that they nap so early is probably because they get up so darn early. My friends kids usually wake up between eight and nine. Not my kids- no no no- they are up at 5:55 on quite a consistent basis- so napping at eleven is what works for us and we will keep doing that until it doesn't work anymore. I have a list of activities that I enjoy during nap time. Number one would definitely be reading- right now I am reading a mystery called Twanged about a cursed Irish fiddle and boy is it good. I am down to the last 70 pages and was hoping to finish it during nap time today- but that is looking a little doubtful seeing as we are already 45 minutes into naptime- and I have not started reading. There are other far more practical things that I should be doing and generally do during nap time such as...cleaning- laundry- making a grocery list- exercise- reading scriptures- watching a cooking show(this of course counts as practical because I will undoubtedly make whatever I learn how to cook on this program for dinner tonight- yeah right). But- for today- I am choosing to read and that is just fine. I snuck in Sadie and Drew's rooms a minute ago and snapped these pics of the darlings doing their naptime thang. Hope you enjoy~!
1 comment:
SOOOO CUTE! You deserve every minute of bliss that you get. I remember it well! love, mom
Post a Comment