Interesting title for a post I know- but I have two different themes of pictures to post so there you have it. Brad had the brilliant idea last family night that instead of going to Cold Stone and spending $10.00 on ice cream we should go to Walmart and by two boxes of push pops that will last atleast a week. So that is what we did. Sadie has not quite mastered the art of biting the sherbert so she licks and licks and licks until it is all over her mouth, her hands, and her pajamas. Drew on the other hand eats his ice cream like it is going out of style. He attacks whoever is closest to him and does not let go of their push pop until he is good and ready- what an animal!


July and August are monsoon season around here and it is quite exciting. One minute it is a very hot sunny day and the next it has turned into monsoon madness. Sadie loves to go outside and get blown around and rained on. In this picture there was actually a rainbow in the background.


2 comments:
I love that Sadie loves to be out in the "wild weather" - just like her Nana. Good rainbow shot. Can't wait to kiss everybody in person.
love, Nana 2-E
HEY!!! I want more pictures! thanks, love, Nana 2-E
PS hope you know PCR!
Post a Comment