Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Our BIG trip to Utah!

Okay- I know there are sooo many pics here that you probably didn't even think I was going to write anything- but we had a big week and of course it was documented in pictures so I must share. Sadie Drew and I got back yesterday from a week trip to Utah. My grandma from Canada came to visit so we headed up to my parents for a week of fun. We started out with a trip to Hogle Zoo- then on to Thanksgiving Point where we played at the farm. Sadie even rode a pony there- and wasn't even scared. Then Wednesday we rested- well sort of. Then Thursday Sadie and Grandpa Ronald and Grandma Thue went to Cabella's and Mom and Drew and Nana went to see the Mt. Timpanogas Temple. Then Friday was a fun trip to the Gateway Discovery Children's Museum in Salt Lake. On Monday we went up to Brigham City and Logan to visit our new cousin/nephew Ethan who was less than 12 hours old when Sadie held him. Then lunch with Grandma Colleen and playing at the park in Logan with Thomas and Janelle Stuart. What a week!!! We met two new cousins- Ethan and Carson- and had a great time visiting Grandma Thue. We are glad to be back in our routine here in Arizona- even if it still is above 100 degrees. More updates and pictures to come- Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Deborah Thue said...

I really want to do that again! Can we PLEASE do that again?
love, Nana 2-E