Thursday, September 27, 2007

HAIRCUTS!!!













Since my kids are still young and we still aren't rich- I give them their haircuts. I don't always do the best job- but this time turned out pretty good I think. Sadie's just kept getting shorter and shorter as I tried to even it up on both sides- but I like it as does she so it's all good. Drew has to be held down by Brad while I snip away- and I usually have to go back the next day and get all the little hairs that I missed- but hey- he is only one so it works.




We are having a great time here in the Arizona heat- while all of you Utah's are already having to scrape your windshields. Our highlight of the week comes tonight with the season premier of the OFFICE! We can't wait.


7 comments:

The Johnsons said...

Cute! And good job! You guys like the office too? It is seriously the best show!! We have been waiting ALL summer for this season to start! YAY!

Mallory said...

Super cute! I love Sadie's hair especially. Maybe you should have a go at mine next time we're together.

Carly said...

Adorable! (I was gonna use cute, but I see it's already been taken...) I love that Drew kind of looks like he has a faux hawk! :)

I'm glad you're Office fans as well! I'm having a premiere party and will hopefully post pictures later this week!

Deborah Thue said...

Hi Kids! SO CUTE! (and you know I hate to say that 'cause I didn't want you to cut Sadie's hair), but she does look adorable. You're really a Jack (Jane)-of-all-trades!
Kiss the kids necks from Nana 2E.

Kylee said...

Claire! I just started this blog thing and have absolutely no clue as to what I am doing, but I was so excited to find you. Your kids are so cute!

Claire said...

Kylee, wow- what a surprise!!! How did you find me? I need details on your life- the pic on your blog is the cutest- but no info- what's up with that. Your little guy is so adorable- can't wait to hear what is going on with you

Kylee said...

I posted a couple of things on it now. I just didn't know how to get started. I found you by coincidence (looking at people's friends). I'm still trying to figure out how to navigate, post, etc. Hopefully I'll learn soon! :)