Monday, October 1, 2007

Library Day!!!





We now are faithfully attending fall storytime each Monday at the local library. This is by far the highlight of Sadie's week. Not only does she get to pretend like she is in school for 1/2 hour- she also gets to choose new books to take home on a weekly basis. She gets so excited for this that she even goes as far as laying out her clothes and her library bag Sunday night. I really need to get her involved in some more activites (ie preschool). Until that time- storytime will have to do. I was a "crazy document each moment" mom today and took my camera with us to the library. I hope I am forgiven by you out there that don't believe in staging pictures.
*Note: The old people have begun their migration back to Arizona for the winter. I know this because it now takes me an extra ten minutes to drive anywhere and there are "Bingo on Tuesday Night" signs on every corner. AHHHHH!


3 comments:

Jess said...

Claire--
Goll, It's amazing the people you come across on these things--It's great!!! HOW ARE YOU?!? It's been years since I last saw you--you look great, and your kids are darling!!! Now we can keep in touch--YEA!

Deborah Thue said...

SOOOO CUTE! I'm probably the reason you revert to "crazy document every moment mom", so THANK YOU! and YOU CAN BLAME NANA! Kiss the kidlets necks for me.
love, Nana 2-E

Deborah Thue said...

SOOOO CUTE! I'm probably the reason you revert to "crazy document every moment mom", so THANK YOU! and YOU CAN BLAME NANA! Kiss the kidlets necks for me.
love, Nana 2-E