Sunday, October 7, 2007

Visit from Grandpa



As I mentioned in my last post, my dad was here for a day this weekend for business. We got to spend a fun filled evening with him that included out to dinner at Fuds, a walk of course, and a quick game of bingo. My mom sent this cute bingo game for Sadie and told my dad he needed to play it with her before he left. She absolutely loves it and wants to play it constantly. We also recently got out our jenga game so Drew could play with the blocks. Sadie is a bit confused and keeps calling the bingo game Jingo. Pretty funny huh.

3 comments:

Lizanne said...

Adorable pictures! I love the new look of your blog! Especially your background!

Jess said...

It has been years since I have seen your dad. I'm so glad we can keep in touch better.....tell the family hello!

Kylee said...

I saw Matt at Peter Phippen's wedding last week. I can't believe how much he looks like Ron! He always has, but even more as he gets older.