The cutest little football-man EVER!!! I can't wait to kiss his cheeks off! (and Sadie too)love, Nana 2E PS He looks so much like Brad!
I completely agree with your mom - dang cute and looks just like his dad!
I love it. And I am not ONE bit surprised! :) My dad loved the 49ers and I think that my brothers were 49ers football players for at least 7 years! He looks great!
Oh my gosh! I am laughing my brains out Claire! You guys are hilarious!
What a cute little guy. I love the costume. You have the cutest little family!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
The cutest little football-man EVER!!! I can't wait to kiss his cheeks off! (and Sadie too)
love, Nana 2E PS He looks so much like Brad!
I completely agree with your mom - dang cute and looks just like his dad!
I love it. And I am not ONE bit surprised! :) My dad loved the 49ers and I think that my brothers were 49ers football players for at least 7 years! He looks great!
Oh my gosh! I am laughing my brains out Claire! You guys are hilarious!
What a cute little guy. I love the costume. You have the cutest little family!!!
Post a Comment