










Well- I have been absent from the blogging world and interenet world in general for a week and it has about killed me. I got persuaded to switch internet providers from a tele-marketer who promised that their service was going to be so much better than what we already have. So I signed up and they promptly sent our moden to the wrong address and took a whole week to get it fixed. At this point- I am not feeling like their service is so great- big surprise. It will save us a little money though so I guess it is all worth it. So this past week Drew turned the big 1!!! We had a great weekend. Brad took Friday off of work and we went to the Arizona Youth Museum. It was sooo fun. It was all hands on art projects and displays and a cute little interactive land called Artville. Unfortunately Drew got kicked out of the baby land because he was not wearing socks. I cannot keep socks on that kid to save my life- and he has no visible toe fungus so I don't see what the big deal was but whatever. He had Cars cupcakes for his cake and I am still finding pieces of chocolate cake around the house. It was a great birthday- and the kids had a great time. We are now looking forward to FUNAPLOOZA weekend. My parents are coming tomorrow morning and staying for five days and then Brad's mom will come for a long weekend. This means that my kids will be on grandparent/sugar overload- I can't wait.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday to Drew! He's so cute! How fast a year goes by...
I can't believe anyone would be as harsh as to kick Drew out of Babyland! AAAHHH! Good thing Nana wasn't there, I would've smacked somebody. love, Nana 2D
Claire, I can remember having a "mommy breakdown" when you guys were little and I found easter grass (that stuff is evil by the way, it's impossible to get complely picked up) anyway, I found easter grass behind the bathroom door in february and I felt like a horrible housekeeper. love, mom
Post a Comment