So we are in spring break full swing around here. I have been trying to have an outing/activity planned for each day along with swimming- but they may have to come to an end. My tired pregnant body is having a hard time keeping up with three energetic kids. I have been tiring them out at the pool each morning and getting in a little rest after they eat lunch and crash- but then we are back at it again. Last night we went to our 2nd annual neigborhood family bbq. The kids love eating hot dogs at the park with their friends and I love not having to plan or clean up after a meal. Today after swimming we met up with some friends at a local pizza buffet for lunch. Super cheap thanks to a groupon and good conversation made for a fun lunch date. Tonight we headed out to find Sadie some tap shoes and Drew some soccer cleats as they will each be starting up some after school activities in the coming weeks. I am exhausted and a little on the sun burned side so I think tomorrow we will try to keep things low key. The kids are loving the pool and I am loving not having to worry too much about their safety thanks to their past 2 years of swimming lesssons and water wings of course. We have a trip to the libray, lunch with Brad at work, and a possible trip to the dollar theater to see Tangled left on our agenda for the week. As we were leaving the shoe store tonight, I suggested stopping at Wendy's for frostys. Sadie then said "this is the the best day ever- well one of them I guess because I think I have had fourteen." Where does this girl come from? Maybe if I throw in Happy Meals for lunch I can bring that tally to fifteen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Sadie is such a little 'list-maker' (like someone else I know), maybe you can get her to make a list of the 14 or so best days she has ever had - how cute! Happy kids, and tired, preggie mom. Welcome Spring Break! Thanks for the pics and the post. Hang in there. Hopefully you can pace yourself and make it to the end of spring break. I hope so!
love,
nana 2e
P.S. Brin looks so cute in her new suit! And she looks a little more brave about the pool than last year. I love that Sadie and Drew are such fishies!
love,
nana 2e
You have to tell me what city you signed up for on Groupon. It sounds like you are always getting good deals. We have fun swimming with you this morning. Your kids are fish. Keep up the good pace.
Fourteen best days? How cute is that!!
Post a Comment