Thursday, November 17, 2011

The Fairies Pay A Birthday Visit






Following the tradition of celebrating a birthday at Disneyland, the fairies of Pixie Hollow(my mom and I) paid a visit to our hotel room and left Brinlee all kinds of fairy goodnes. She was given tinkerbell shoes, a magic wand, a tinkerbell movie, 2 beautiful fairy cakes, and some other yummy fairy treats. She was pretty overwhelmed by the whole thing I think, but thanks to her older sister jumping right in, she quickly warmed up to the idea. When Brinlee first walked into the room, she walked right up to the cake on the table and stuck her finger in the frosting. I guess she was pretty confident that all of this hoopla was for her. We enjoyed yummy cake and then the girls watched the new movie and tried really hard to fall asleep and get enough rest for the next day at Disneyland.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

How cute!! Love the fairy theme! Hope you had a wonderful birthday celebration at Disneyland!

paula said...

That looks adorable! So much fun fairy stuff. I'm sad I missed this one. I can't believe how she's grown since Sadie's birthday at Disneyland. You have such a fun (can't say little anymore) family! I hope you all had a magical time! xoxo