Everytime I tell the kids if they keep being naughty, they will get coal in their stocking- I am pretty sure this is the visual they have. They laugh at me and say, "You can't fit Cole in our stockings." I decided to try it out this morning, and what do you know, Cole actually does fit in a stocking. I don't think I would be too sad to wake up Christmas morning and find this cute little guy in my stocking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
What a smile-y little cutie!
I want him in MY stocking
for sure!
I cannot wait to hold that
little giggly boy.
(and the other 3 little
stocking stuffers!)
love,
nana 2e
Oh my goodness, he is adorable!! He reminds me of a little Christmas elf in the stocking!
OH MY HECK! I love those pictures! Too funny. Cole is getting cuter every day!
That is so cute!!! I would like to have that Cole in my stocking. I just love his smile!!
Too funny! Amanda's chubby thighs wouldn't even begin to fit in our stockings. (Can you tell I am incredibly behind on blog reading. I think I commented on a later post you did yesterday. I'm so random in my google reader right now!)
Post a Comment