Brinlee is the typical 3rd child. She is pretty easy going and doesn't ask for much. The past few months she has been noticing more and more that Sadie and Drew get to do extra curricular activities and go to school. In her mind this equals totally not fair. I assured her that she will start preschool in the fall, but that was not enough for her. She has been begging me to put her in a dance class. I finally caved and signed her up for a little ballet/tap class through the city. She had her first day this past Saturday. She was one excited girl. On the way there, I prepped her telling her that I was not going to be able to stay in the class with her, and that I would be just outside the door ready for her when she was done. She said she was fine with that but I was worried she might not be so fine when it was actually time for me to leave. I was wrong. She was totally ready for this and stayed in the class the entire time- no problems at all. It is only Monday and she is already asking me when she gets to go back. Such a pretty pink ballerina!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is so exciting, I bet she loved it! She looks adorable in her pink outfit.
a daring little pink ballerina!
It is so amazing how you guys
provide your kids with so
many great experiences!!!
i know it is not easy and
certainly not inexpensive,but
you guys are great at making
these kinds of things available
to the kidlets. they are all
blossoming so beautifully!
(even little baby Cole and
nursery!)
love,
nana 2e/mom xo
How cute is she!!!
Love it! She's such a cutie. I'm actually taking Natalie to her first ballet class today. I have no idea where you got the idea that 3rd children are easy going, though. Natalie is the life of the party around here!
Post a Comment