Sunday, July 14, 2013
Utah Utah Utah
We are on day 12 of a 17 day stay in Utah. It has been so nice to escape the heat and have fun with family. Brad was with us over the 4th of July but then had to leave us to get back to work. He is on travel for work this week and then will be back to drive us home to good old AZ. I will have to post details of all of the fun we have been having when we are back home, but for now here are a few pics of our adventures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














2 comments:
Looks like you are having fun! By the way I love Brinlee's haircut.
I love Brinlee's hair! So cute! It makes her look so much older. Cole is such a doll too! Say Hi to your parents for me :)
Post a Comment