Sadie is definitely my daughter. She absolutely LOVES everything about Christmas. She can't get enough. She wants Christmas music playing constantly- and thanks to that radio station that plays it 24-7 we are able to do this. She can't get enough of the Christmas movies on tv. I recorded one for her last week that was a disney Christmas special with Mickey and the gang. She watches it daily during lunch time and isn't even sick of it. She can always be overheard singing Christmas songs that she has learned in primary- today's has been "when Joseph went to Bethlehem." It is so fun to hav a mini me that loves to celebrate the holiday as much as me. In these pictures she had set up all her stuffed animals to watch a Christmas movie with her and I couldn't help but take a picutre. I hope you are all having a Merry Christmas- and if you are not- I will have Sadie call you and sing and I am sure some of her Christmas spirit will rub off on you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Claire; You are soooo right - Sadie is such a mommy's girl, it cracks me up. More women to carry on the Christmas Spirit - you can't have too much of that, that's what I say. Kiss everyone's neck for me - I can't wait to be there and do it myself.
love, mom/nana 2-E
That is soooo cute! Kids can sure make the holiday magic.
I need a Sadie call! No Christmas decorations for me, boo hoo.
What a cutie! Kael is really into Christmas this year too. It makes it so much fun when they actually understand what is going on! Hey, I need your address. I got an address for you off of the internet, but I don't know if it's the right one. E-mail me at stenj82@yahoo.com
Hope you guys are doing good.
Post a Comment