Sunday, December 2, 2007

O Christmas Tree!






So- Saturday our goal was to get a Christmas tree. I am a purist so I made us go to the REAL Christmas tree lot for our tree. But- after walking the isles at the lot and seeing the price tags on those real trees- I quickly decided that a fake tree would be just fine. So- we are now all decked out for the holidays and 90% of the presents are even wrapped and waiting under the tree. We organized our garage- did some home improvements and enjoyed quite a bit of football this weekend too- we are feeling pretty accomplished. Here are a few pics of this weekends festivities.


3 comments:

Kylee said...

I love your tree!

Tara Thue said...

I cannot believe how big Drew is getting! I can't believe its been so long since I've seen him. Remember back in the day when we both lived in Logan...that was great.

Deborah Thue said...

I love your Christmas tree ! Good job decorating. love, Nana 2E