Saturday, November 24, 2007

Happy Turkery Day!








We hope that you all had a great Thanksgiving!!! We had a great time here. The food was great - the football was great- and just being together was pretty great too. I have a couple pics of the kids enjoying their dinner and then Brad and Drew watching football and then Drew getting the remote and his victory pose. We have been enjoying all of Brad's time off of work. I have contracted a nasty cold and soar throat so I am really happy with the extra help. We are officially finished with all of our Christmas shopping- pretty impresive huh. Well that is the update for now. Have a great rest of the holiday!!!




5 comments:

DaNelle said...

Hey You! I'm glad you guys had a nice relaxing weekend...now it's time to hang out without kids and do some vinyl! Call me this week okay because yet again I have lost your number! What is wrong with me!? see ya'
DaNelle

Mallory said...

So I'm pretty sure Drew and Carson are the same size. I better get my kid doing some baby aerobics before he passes yours up.

Deborah Thue said...

I love the pic of Drew with the remote on his head! He has that little sparkle of mischief in his eye. love, Nana 2E

Deborah Thue said...

Since you're all done with your Christmas shopping, do you want to come and do mine? No matter how I plan, I never seem to get it done early - heck - I never seem to get it ALL DONE (as in completed, no more, that's it, once and for all!)
love, mom

Jeremy, Brandee and Payton said...

Claire!!!
HEllo!! how in the world did you find me!?!? although i am glad you did! 2 kids! wow that is fantastic! i didn't know you guys were in Mesa. i have to say your girl at a glance in her halloween costume totally looks like you!
well, i am so SO new to this blogging bit so i need help. it looks as though you are a regular so i might be asking questions now and then. hey i am so glad to get in touch with you and we must stay!!! i hope you guys have a good Christmas!