Thursday, November 8, 2007

Tagged by Sharla

1.What is your husband's name? Bradley Richard Phillips
2. How long have you been together? We celebrated our 5th anniversary on August 9th.
3. How long did you date? That's a tricky one- two years pre-mission-then 6 months post
4. How old is he? 26
5. Who eats more? Brad for sure- even though he says he can't do buffets anymore
6. Who said I love you first? It was Brad. It was the night or rather morning after our senior all night party. He was dropping me off at my house and pretty tired- but he definitely said it.
7. Who is taller? Brad- by a lot- I am petite- also known as a shrimp
8. Who sings better? That would have to be me- Brad is tone deaf
9. Who is smarter? Brad is definitely the math guy- numbers are his thing- I have the corner on the medication field though
10. Whose temper is worse? I will take this one for sure
11. Who does the laundry? 99% of the time me- the other 1% would be Mother's Day or if I am out of town and he is desperate
12. Who does the dishes? The dishwasher- but I will take the credit for the loading and unloading
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? That would be me- it has been the same since the day we got married.
14. Who pays the bills? This is a joint effort- we usually trade off every other month
15. Who mows the lawn? We have a tiny little piece of grass here in Arizona and it is mowed by the HOA.
16. Who cooks dinner? I do- other than Brad's night once a week to cook which means eating out
17. Who drives when you are together? Brad mostly
18. Who is more stubborn? That would be me I guess
19. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Brad- but I am never wrong
20. Whose parents do you see the most? Mine
21. Who proposed? Brad
22. Who is more sensitive? Uh me- sniff sniff
23. Who has more friends? Brad would win this one if you count sports playing buddies- I have fewer but talk to them much more often
24. Who has more siblings? Brad does- 3 I have 2
25. Who wears the pants in the family? Brad of course- I only wear skirts- hahahaha
26. Where did you meet? In high school- Mr. Bishop's history class to be exact.
27. What was the first thing you said to your husband? I asked if he wanted to "study."
28. Where was your first date? We went to a corn maze in Logan. Very cold- Very good for holding hands and cuddling.
29. Where was your first kiss? In Brad's garage- how romantic
30. Where did you get engaged? At temple square- right by the reflection pond
31. Where were you married? The Salt Lake Temple- with a million other couples that day
32. Where was the honeymoon? Whistler British Columbia
33. If you could have changed anything about it what would it have been? I wish it could have been longer- and I wish we wouldn't have gotten so lost- but it was great!
I tag Mallory, Danelle, and Kylee

4 comments:

Sharla said...

I had to laugh at Brad not liking buffets. Kimball is the same way. Whenever we go, he eats too much and feels sick. I think it's a combination of "eating like a man" and wanting to get his $$$ worth.

Jess and Jared said...

I would like to hear some more details about the first kiss... maybe I should pull out the old comic book for some additional commentary?

Just kidding. Sorry about all the torment that you two went through, but hey it proved that you were in it through thick and thin.

Mallory said...

You totally copied me. Our blogs look like exactly the same.

DaNelle said...

I love to read these but I bet it takes forever to fill out...Thanks Claire!@