Thursday, December 27, 2007

Finally- Family Pictures!













On Wednesday we did the thing that I dread most with two kids- taking family pictures. But I think they actually turned out really cute and I am really happy with them. A friend of mine that is my neighbor has a photography business and I am so happy that we tried her out. Drew is always less than cooperative- but she managed to get a few great pics of him and that makes me sooooo happy. My sister is here for the holiday with her baby Carson so we got a cute pic of the cousins all together before they all get too big. Anyway- as soon as I get my Christmas pictures more organized I will try to do a post on the many many many presents that our family-mostly our kids- recieved this year. We are loving having Brad home from work and hope that the next few days don't go by too quickly.

2 comments:

Kylee said...

You have such a cute family, Claire! Your children are beautiful.

Deborah Thue said...

I miss you all already! Time to start planning the next trip!
love, Nana 2-E