Wednesday, January 2, 2008
Christmas Presents!!!
Well, I didn't take as many pictures of Christmas morning as I thought I had so these will have to do. Sadie's present from Santa was a Disney princess nursery. She got a play pen, high chair, and stroller for her new baby doll. She absolutely loved it and couldn't wait to try it out. The only problem was that instead of using the new doll that she got she kept trying to shove in one of her old dolls- Rosie- who is way too big for all of these things. We have since transitioned to the new doll and she is loving playing mommy. She likes to take her doll out for a walk in the stroller with me and drew in his stroller. She says- "we are just a couple of moms out for a walk with our babies." She is a funny one. Drew got this cool three in one sports toy. It is basketball football and baseball. It has really annoying sound effects but of course he thinks it is great. He also got this Davy Crockett hat and gun with holster from my mom. Also you will notice that while everyone was busy opening presents- he was on the prowl for unattended beverages. He is a silly boy. He is currently cutting his top four teeth and has not been himself. He and I had an all night Iron Chef marathon last night because he was just in too much pain to sleep. He is very cuddly when he doesn't feel good- but I am hoping that these teeth can break through soon so I can go back to getting some sleep at night. Anyway- we are just enjoying getting back to our routine and especially enjoying all of the new toys. Tonight Sadie and I are puting on a Fiesta Party for Brad since it is the Fiesta Bowl. We are making enchildas and nachos for dinner and we may even try a churro recipe if we get brave. We hope you all had a great Christmas and a great start to 2008!!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh My Goodness! How adorable are those kidlets! I guess we were so excited about what was happening that I didn't take any pics! Anyway, it was so fun to see them on Christmas morning. I love my little davy crockett and princess mommy! love, nana 2E
How fun! Sadie looks so excited!
Holy Cow! Four teeth at once! That doesn't sound like fun. Jack is a mess and he doesn't even have one tooth yet. Looks like a really fun Christmas. Hope you had a happy New Year too!
Post a Comment