Friday, January 4, 2008

Sick-O

We just can't seem to catch a break around here. We finally discovred last night that Drew is not just cutting four teeth- he is in fact getting all of his top teeth at once. AHHHHH! Brad remebered that we gave Sadie some teething tablets that seemed to help her so we picked some up at walmart and he is doing sooo much better. I can't believe the kid is getting so many teeth at once- it is crazy. I tried to take a picture but he is not letting anything near his mouth so I will have to wait until they are all in and he is smiling again. In the mean time- Sadie has contracted some nasty cough and cold thing so even though Drew slept well- I was up all night with Sade. Oh the life of a mom. It's okay though- she is a pretty good sick kid. All she wants is the couch, her blanket, a popsicle, and any movie with a princess. Hopefully my next post will find us all healthy and well rested. Until then, count yourself lucky that you already have all of your teeth.

!

3 comments:

Mallory said...

That picture of her makes me want to cry. I hope the good luck fairy makes a stop at your house before too long so you can get some sleep.

The Johnsons said...

I love that you feel the same way about our kids getting bigger. I wish that Kael would have missed his first day of Sunbeams too, but I was not so lucky. Where did the time go?? Were we not just barely living with good old Jerald and Marie??? Oh the fun times! :)

The Johnsons said...

Also, I love your family pictures on the side of your blog. Especially the one of Sadie and Drew. And I love her dress, if I had a girl I would buy it for her. But I don't and according to Kael I am a terrible mother because he doesn't have a sister. Oh well