Drew has been extra wild lately and I don't know if it is due to his mouthful of teeth coming in or just a new stage. He is a crackup during tub time now. He turns into a noodle everytime we try to sit him up and most of the tub water ends up on the floor due to his splashing. As you can see from the pics he plays hard and then he crashes. He sleeps like this with his butt in the air about 90 % of the time. Sometime I will snag a picture of Brad doing this and you will see where he gets it. Anyway- we have had a nice weekend together- not doing much- just being together. Brad is going camping next weekend with the scouts so he has been extra helpful this weekend to make up for next. Sadie and I have decided to host a valentines lunch for all the moms and kids in our neighborhood. We have been having fun planning this and starting to make decorations. Anyway- that is the update for now. More to come...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Get ready...he's just a boy! They are fun, but they sure are wild! He is a cutie. Joseph says that he would love to see a picture of Brad like that! :)
Have fun at your Valentine's luncheon. You are such a hostess. I'd love to see pictures.
I would also like to see a picture of Brad like that.....
I would ALSO like to see a picture of Brad like that...pushing a pink stroller I mean... hehehe
nana 2e
Post a Comment