Saturday, January 12, 2008

Ballerina Girl






This morning was Sadie's last ballet class and recital. She was soooo cute. She had been so excited for this day and to see her do her little performance was great. My mom got her this cute hair bow for her special day and she felt so pretty. I wasn't planning on signing her up for another session- but she is just so darn cute in that leotard and skirt that I am thinking I will do it. Here are a few pics from the recital. It doesn't get much cuter than this folks.

4 comments:

Deborah Thue said...

There is something adorable, timeless, and touching about a little ballerina girl - it brought tears to my eyes. I remember feeling the same way when I saw Claire at her first recital, little bow and pony tail and all. Thank you for the pics!
love, nana 2e

The Johnsons said...

How cute is that??!! Those pictures make me want to have a girl....not any time soon, don't worry! But seriously I don't think I have ever been jealous of not having one until I saw those! She is a doll!

BrandonKristin said...

okay, hello where did you get that fancy background? Are you becoming miss computer on me? Fill me in!!!

Kristin

Kylee said...

You're right - nothing's cuter than that!