Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Tagged By Kristen

I have been tagged by Kristen so ...

10 years ago: I was a Junior at Box Elder High School. I was very involved with plays at our community theater. I was just starting to date and had just started hanging around with Brad's group of friends. We spent pretty much every weekend at my house playing pool. Those were the days- all I had to worry about was what to wear to school each day and boys- when did life get so complicated?

5 things on my to do list:
#1 Be a fun and educational mom
#2 Get our family to be a little more healthy (mostly in the foods department) we get a lot of exercise around here already
#3 Finish the book I am reading before it is due back to the library
#4 Plan and execute the Valentine's brunch that Sadie and I are hosting
#5 Get Drew to gain some weight (this could be a tuff one but I am bound and determined)

Snacks that I enjoy: Popcorn- Chocolate covered nuts,especially almonds, and tangelos

If I were suddenly a billionaire: I would buy a mini-van so we could stop squishing into our little car- Pay off our house- Give money to all of my family- Go to Disneyland- stay at the Disneyland hotel and spend atleast four days at the park- Buy Brad a Hummer- Save Save Save

Places I've lived: Regina, Saskatchewan(this is in Canada for those who don't know)-San Diego, California, Brigham City, Utah- Logan, Utah- Bainbridge Island, Washington- Mesa, Arizona

Jobs: Library Page, Babysitter, Personal Assistant(this sounds fancy but believe me it wasn't), Pharmacy Tech, and MOM

Things people don't know about me: I am very much a routine person- especially since having kids. I try to be flexible but I love that routine and usually end up doing the same things everyday. I have always wished to be taller- 5'3" is pretty short and requires me to use a stool to turn on the fan and reach cupboards in my own house. I would love to have twins. I hate the 9 months of pregnancy sooo bad and think it would be great to get 2 babies from one pregnancy.

I tag...Mallory

1 comment:

Deborah Thue said...

YAY! I know everyone hates these but I love reading them! I even learned something new about my own daughter!
love, nana 2e