Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Sister Friend





Drew loves Sadie so much. He wants to be around her all the time. He would definitely prefer her to me. He loves to play with anything she has. Today she has been playing with her play kitchen and cooking and guess who couldn't help but get in on the action. They have been playing so cute together lately- I love it. I am not crazy- I know it is not always going to be this nice. He does know how to push her buttons and she does get a little jealous of him sometimes- but all in all they love eachother and I love that. Here are a few cute pics of them playing.


Health Update: Sadie's cough is just about gone.(thank goodness because I was considering duct taping her mouth shut)

Drew's teeth are slowly but surely working themselves in. He has really puffy gums and winces in pain every once in a while- but is really being a tough guy about the whole thing.

I got to sleep from 10:00 to 5:30 this morning- with no interuption- life is good.


3 comments:

Sharla said...

I agree, it's the SWEETEST thing to see your kids playing together. They make all the tougher times worth it.

Deborah Thue said...

YAY! You finally got some sleep = one day a month should do it, right? Just kidding. Makes me wish I took more pics of you guys playing together when you were little.
love, mom

Deborah Thue said...

P.S. Does Pa know Drew has been playing with the pink kitchen?
just wondering???
love, nana 2e