So- a couple of days ago- Brad accidentally bought a wii. Let me now explain how this happened. We had been discussing the prospect of possibly getting a wii- in the future that is. We were thinking of using Brad's upcoming birthday money that he may recieve combined with some of our tax return to purchase said wii. We had been checking around at several stores and finding that the availability of these things is quite rare at the moment. Anyway- Tuesday night Brad called me after he had finished up at the church with scouts. He said he was going to run over to walmart and check out what tents that have since he is going on a campout this weekend and would be needing his own tent. He called me a few minutes later from walmart saying,"Can I please please please have a wii?" Turns out he was walking by the video game section in walmart on his way to the tents and happend to see a woman stocking the shelves with three wiis. They got a drop shipment of three and no one knew about it so they were ours for the taking. Well since I am such a nice wife I told him he could go ahead and get it. He says he will not be disapointed on his birthday when he has nothing to open and still promises to put whatever money he recives towards it. I came home from visiting teaching last night to find Brad and Sadie wiiing(sp?) away. I was able to catch a few action shots on the camera so here they are. Time will tell- but I think I may be on my way to becoming a wii fan myself- but don't tell Brad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You will LOVE it! Seriously, I am not a big fa of video games, but the Wii is SO fun! Joseph got one from "Santa" and it's great. We have so much fun! Your next purchase should be Wii Play. It's like 9 different games and it comes with another Wii mote. Way fun! Congrats on your new purchase! :) And...I love your living room. From what I can tell in the pictures SO cute!
I meant fan not fa of video games! :)
Ok, I guess I'm the biggest loser out there but I still haven't even tried the wii. I need to get with the program. So, i didn't even know you two married each other, and to be in sunny, AZ. Lucky you (for this time of year) My little sis lives there and for our visit last summer I about sweat 20 lbs. off. (I'd better move there) Nice to visit your blog!! Beautiful children you have.
So Cute...has Brad seen the pics of him playing? pretty funny...no cameras allowed when I try it, ok? I know you guys carefully considered this purchase and only decided to buy it 'cause it helps develop Sadie's eye-hand coordination...hehehe. Just kidding, you guys deserve a little fun.
love, nana 2e
Post a Comment