Thursday, December 11, 2008
Sadie's Program
Today was Sadie's big preschool program. Brad was able to leave work for a bit and come to it with us. It was so cute. Sadie knew all the words to all the songs and poem and we could hear her loud and clear even though she was on the back row. She is out of school now for a month and kind of bummed about that- but they sent her home with a packet of home work so I am sure that will keep her busy- at least for a couple of days.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh My Gosh! I guess it's a good thing I couldn't be there... I would just be crying my eyes out she's so cute and grown up. AAAHH!
Such a cute little school girl. What did Drew think about the program?
hugs,
nana 2E
Sadie is so cute and so grown up! I love that she's so excited in the pictures and everyone else around her just looks bored. What a cutie
Post a Comment