Brinlee went to the doctor for her two week check-up today. She is weighing in at 6lbs 10 oz. Still a little tiny thing- but growing well according to the doctor so all is well. Sadie is preparing for a little program at her preschool this week. She is really excited and insists that Brinlee come to watch her. Drew has been going on lots of play dates lately with his friend Kyle since I don't have quite enough room in our car to drive the preshcool carpool and take my kids along too. He is doing a little better about being away from me so that is good. Brad finished his last grad school class of the year on Saturday and is on break now for six weeks. We are excited to have him all to ourselves for a little while. I am including a couple pictures of some great gifts that I got when Brinlee was born. First is this great one of a kind diaper bag that my mom made me. Second, is the cutest carseat cover ever that my friend Liz had made for me. Thanks guys- I love them!
Monday, December 8, 2008
Some Pics
Brinlee went to the doctor for her two week check-up today. She is weighing in at 6lbs 10 oz. Still a little tiny thing- but growing well according to the doctor so all is well. Sadie is preparing for a little program at her preschool this week. She is really excited and insists that Brinlee come to watch her. Drew has been going on lots of play dates lately with his friend Kyle since I don't have quite enough room in our car to drive the preshcool carpool and take my kids along too. He is doing a little better about being away from me so that is good. Brad finished his last grad school class of the year on Saturday and is on break now for six weeks. We are excited to have him all to ourselves for a little while. I am including a couple pictures of some great gifts that I got when Brinlee was born. First is this great one of a kind diaper bag that my mom made me. Second, is the cutest carseat cover ever that my friend Liz had made for me. Thanks guys- I love them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love the car seat cover, Liz has got some skillz! Beautiful little Brinlee.
Love the pics! What is with Drew and the hood? Such a funny boy...
The car seat looks cute, Brinlee must look so darling all accessorized in it. And Sadie does look older with the low piggy tales; we'll have to try french braids when she comes here. I love how she just assumes that she and Brinlee are great buddies, and that Brinlee will most surely want to see Sadie in her school program. I got lots of winter clothes and jammies for the kids today, so they won't freeze when they get here. Even mittens!
YAY for snow!
Post a Comment