Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Brinlee had her first photo shoot yesterday with my friend Liz. She was cooperative for the most part but did get the nickname "pirate" because she kept one eye open and one eye closed in a lot of the pictures. It was a lot of fun and I am lucky that Liz in so talented and patient. I snapped these two of her today after I changed her. She had just eaten so she was pretty content. Now that we own our own house I am all about using these handy changing pads as to avoid further stainage on the carpet. My goal for naptime today was to get started on my Christmas cards. There is about 20 minutes left of naptime and I have managed to get out all my supplies- and that is it. I guess it will be my new goal for tomorrow.

4 comments:

Sierra and Matt said...

Look at that hair!! She's adorable

The Johnsons said...

She is so cute! I think I need your address again for a Christmas card. Email it to me! stenj82@yahoo.com

Deborah Thue said...

Is that some Drew hair I see? Or is it just the light? Sadie will be upset because 'Brinlee has my coloring' hehehe I'm amazed you even found your card stuff...I would still be looking for mine. You are a great mother of 3. Can;t wait to see how friday's pics came out.
love,
nana 2E

Jeremy, Brandee and Payton said...

so cute! congrats!