Sunday, November 30, 2008

Wow- Three Kids!


Friday morning-that would be black Friday- Brad and I decided to head out to Walmart to buy of all things- a vacuum. We didn't go at the crack of dawn like some of you crazy people out there. We waited til around eight o' clock to head out. While we were getting ready to go out- all three kids ended up on our bed. It was the first time that I looked at all of them together and thought- wow- I now have three kids. Good thing we have a king size bed for everyone to fit on. We got our smokin deal on a vacuum and of course ended up with some other impulse buys in our cart. My parents went back to Utah yesterday so we are back to a family of five now and I am trying to balance life with a newborn- a two year old- and a four year old. Many people before me have done this- including my mom- so I am sure I will survive. Sadie was sad that Brinlee couldn't go to church with her today but quickly recovred when I said maybe next week. I thought I had a lot more pictures on my camera to post- but I must have been using my parents camerea instead of mine because this is it for now. I will get more over the next couple of days I am sure and I will get those on here asap. Only 25 days til Christmas- yay!

3 comments:

Stephen and Erin said...

With your mom gone you are gonna need meals!! Call me or I'll just bring food over to your house one day. Yes that is a threat!!

Sharla said...

Yeah. How did young girls like us end up with 3 kids? It's a weird feeling. I still feel like I'm 21.

paula said...

You and Brad are officially out-numbered! Brinlee is cute as a button, and it looks like Sadie is the best big sister ever. I still need to meet Drew so now it's more important than ever to come to Disneyland ASAP. xoxo Aunt Paula