Well I am still pregnant. I have come close a few times to getting Brinlee here- but no success yet. I don't know why I am so ancy. This is my third baby- I should remember how this works. I just am so used to having babies early that I guess I just expected this to go the same way. I went to the hospital again on Monday for tests and was almost admitted. I was on the stress test monitors and Brinlee's heart rate was not up as high as they would like. They watched it for 45 minutes then called my doc. He said to give me juice and watch for ten minutes- if no change then I would be staying. Well that darn juice did its job and her heart rate went right up. I was showing contractions on the monitors- just nothing consistent. I have an appointment this afternoon with my doctor so hopefully I will have shown some progress and we can get this show on the road. We are in the process of transitioning Drew from the crib to the toddler bed. He has been doing pretty good most of the time. The other night though I went in to check on him before I went to bed and this is how I found him. I don't know how long he had been in this position- but he was out and didn't wake up even when we moved him back into bed. My mom is here entertaining the kids and will be able to stay til Thanksgiving so that has been a huge help. We are all just so ready to meet this little girl - but it looks like it will be on her own time not mine. Stay tuned...
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Praying Her Here
Well I am still pregnant. I have come close a few times to getting Brinlee here- but no success yet. I don't know why I am so ancy. This is my third baby- I should remember how this works. I just am so used to having babies early that I guess I just expected this to go the same way. I went to the hospital again on Monday for tests and was almost admitted. I was on the stress test monitors and Brinlee's heart rate was not up as high as they would like. They watched it for 45 minutes then called my doc. He said to give me juice and watch for ten minutes- if no change then I would be staying. Well that darn juice did its job and her heart rate went right up. I was showing contractions on the monitors- just nothing consistent. I have an appointment this afternoon with my doctor so hopefully I will have shown some progress and we can get this show on the road. We are in the process of transitioning Drew from the crib to the toddler bed. He has been doing pretty good most of the time. The other night though I went in to check on him before I went to bed and this is how I found him. I don't know how long he had been in this position- but he was out and didn't wake up even when we moved him back into bed. My mom is here entertaining the kids and will be able to stay til Thanksgiving so that has been a huge help. We are all just so ready to meet this little girl - but it looks like it will be on her own time not mine. Stay tuned...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good luck! What a cute name too! It was nice to walk with you for a min yesterday!
That Drew is the cutest little guy!
Don't let anybody tell you to take mineral oil...it just gives you bad diarreah. she'll come when she wants, as you know!
Post a Comment