I guess Drew's prayer worked- because Brinlee has arrived. She was born Friday morning at 10:06 am. She weighed 6 lbs 6 oz and was 19 inches long. She has tons of dark brown hair as you will see in the following photos. Thus far she has been the best baby (knock on wood a thousand times). Life with three kids has begun and I am not sure how it is going to go. I only had to spend one night after she was born in the hospital which is plenty for me. I won't write much now because this is mostly a post to show off our cute new baby.
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Announcing...Brinlee Jean Phillips
I guess Drew's prayer worked- because Brinlee has arrived. She was born Friday morning at 10:06 am. She weighed 6 lbs 6 oz and was 19 inches long. She has tons of dark brown hair as you will see in the following photos. Thus far she has been the best baby (knock on wood a thousand times). Life with three kids has begun and I am not sure how it is going to go. I only had to spend one night after she was born in the hospital which is plenty for me. I won't write much now because this is mostly a post to show off our cute new baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Hello little Brinlee! We've been waiting for you! Congrats Clair and Brad, she is absolutly adorable!!
WOW!~ Three Kids now! GO Arizona Mommy!
Congratulations you guys! And best of luck with THREE!!
Congratulations on Brinlee's arrival! She's a cutie. Good luck with your 3. And take it easy. Life will be plenty busy after your help has left!
She is so beautiful! Congratulations!
Congrats! I am glad she came as you wanted, she is a cutie. Rest easy.
I was just thinking about you... I'm glad all went well and your beautiful little girl has arrived, please let me know what I can do to help, send the kiddo's down anytime!
Hip Hip Horray! She came before Thanksgiving! Congrats! She looks wonderful. Can't wait to see her in person. Hope you're resting easy with all the help you have right now :)
Congrats! She is so cute! Good luck with three. If it makes you feel better our third one was our best baby! :)
Congrats Phillips family! She is so little and cute! I hope I get to meet her sometime soon... I realized the other day that I don't think I've ever met Drew! Anyway, very excited for you guys, and I hope you're able to get some good sleep soon! :)
Congrats...she is sooo sweet!
Post a Comment