Monday, January 12, 2009
Back to Normal
Well I was all ready to sit down and write this post about things being back to normal around here...and then the power went out. Luckily it only stayed out for about an hour or I don't know what I would have done. So back to my original thought about things being back to normal. Ever since we got back from our trip to Utah there has not been much sleeping through the night going on around here. I realize I have a newborn so I should be okay with this- the only problem is that the newborn has been the best sleeper out of all three kids. Sadie was waking up multiple time a night and coming into our room to say that she was ready to get up. Drew has now been moved to the toddler bed and would consistently wake up around three o'clock and want to play with everything in his room very loudly for atleast an hour. So last night was the first night since we have been back that none of these things happened. I woke up at 2:00 am to feed Brinlee and other than that it was a peaceful quiet night. I hope this will continue. Sadie went back to preschool today thank goodness. She was on break for over a month and we were all starting to miss her school routine. Kindergarten will be here before we know it and I think we will both be ready for that too. Drew was sad for a minute when she left this morning but has now realized that he is allowed to play with all the toys without Sadie bossing him so he is happy. Brinlee is being her usual easy going self and sleeping through it all. Our next big event will be her blessing which will take place mid February. We will have a little bit of family come down so we are looking forward to that. Here are a couple cute pics of the kids in their natural habitat.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What is normal, anyway?
love,
nana 2E
Oh, the joy of kids' sleep patterns. I just posted on the same topic. Sometimes it's hard to remember what it feels like to feel well-rested.
Post a Comment