Sunday, February 8, 2009

It Fits!!!

I have been trying this dress on Brinlee every Sunday since she was born. My sister gave it to Sadie back when she was teeny tiny and it was my favorite dress so I have been chomping at the bit for Brinlee to fit into it- and today she finally did. I just had to document how beautiful she looked.


5 comments:

The Phillips said...

she looks very beautiful!!! Good luck with the baby blessing, we wish we could be there!!!

Marilyn said...

How sweet your baby looks! It makes me baby hungry for about a minute and then I come back to reality. She really is sweet.

Lizanne said...

She looks so sweet Claire! What an adorable outfit!!

Ali said...

Seems she's always asleep when we're together so it was so fun to see these pix!! She's adorable and you're right, so's the dress! And I can so relate to the previous where's mom in all the pix so I too make it a point to give the camera to B and say, make sure I'm in a few! (plus I can always delete them later so take lots and you can just keep the good ones :) Thx for being a great neighbor!! Hope everything goes perfect this weekend, hopefully we can be there, we'll see!

Sharla said...

How cute! Isn't it fun to dress baby girls?