Tuesday, February 17, 2009

An All-Star Birthday

Two things happened in Arizona this last week that haven't happened in fourteen years. First, Phoenix hosted the NBA All-Star game, and second, Brad and I went out on a date by ouselves! We bought tickets to the All Star Jam Session a few weeks ago to celebrate Brad's 28th birthday and thanks to my mom and sister offering to watch my hooligans- we attended the festivities together on a real date. It really was a lot of fun! The jam session is part of the all star weekend festivities. It is a big party with interactive booths and the opportunity to meet and greet players from the NBA. Brad and I got to teleconfrence with Kevin Durrant and ask him questions. Brad played Slam Ball which involves several trampolines and a hoop. We also waited in a not so long line to get a couple autographs of Phoenix Suns players. Brad is a huge sports fan and I am a huge fan of Brad so it really was a great night. It was reminiscent of our high school dating days- only even better because at the end of the night we got to come home to our three great kids!!! Here are a couple of pics that I snapped throughout the evening. Upcoming Posts: Valentines Day and Brinlee's Blessing- Stay Tuned








1 comment:

Deborah Thue said...

YAY for you guys! PLEASE don't wait another 14 years before you guys go out on a date again!
love,
nana 2E