So here I am in all my glory at 15 weeks. I really should have Drew start being my photographer so I don't have to do these mirror photo sessions. My pants are starting to get too tight so I knew things were growing- but I didn't realize how much until I looked at this picture. Before I know it we will be finding out what flavor this baby is and then it is all down hill from there. I am getting some energy back in this 2nd trimester but come 8:30pm I hit the wall. I go to the doc next week and will hopefully have low enough bp that I can stay away from medication for another month. I can feel the baby move which seems kind of early to me, but maybe by the 4th time around you can pick up on movement better. Well there is my boring update and a self portrait of 15 weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is Not a boring update...I love it. Andyou look so CUTE! I love your little belly. And you have pretty posture. :) I can't believe you are in your 2nd trimester, it seems so fast when you say it like that, doesn't it? Very good photo, I do love the mirror shots, although I wouldn't mind seeing what Drew could do in a photo shoot. Yay for baby #4, can't wait to find out who you are!
love,
nana 2E
I love the cute belly!!! I hope things go well at the doctor and you don't have to on the medicine. Wow I can't believe that you are already in your 2nd trimester!! I think pregnancies go faster when you aren't the one pregnant. Good luck with everything!
I agree, not a boring update. And being pregnant does seem to fly by faster when it's not you. It seems like just the other day you told us about the bun in the oven - now, taduh! Second trimester. I love the bump photo! Hope you're feeling well, and that you get some good news at your appt next week.
I think you're right about feeling the baby move earlier. I started feeling my baby move last week and was surprised. And my pants are getting tight too! That's not so fun the 4th time around. ;)
Post a Comment