A couple of weeks ago I decided to swing by the local fruit market after I dropped the preschool carpool off. As luck would have it, they had strawberries on sale 4/1.00. I couldn't pass that up so I loaded my cart up with 16 cartons and set my mind to making freezer jam before Drew got home. My little sidekick Brinlee kept asking for more "strawburrrries" but as long as I kept her fed in the high chair she was great. Now I have a freezer full of yummy strawberry jam. I love the feeling of productivitiy and seeing my hard work translate into something we will use for a long time. Now if I could just figure out how to cook a baby in a shorter amount of time we would be set!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Look at all that gorgeous jam! I can't believe how industrious you are. Looks so yummy. And your little sidekick is adorable. I love how she loves to eat
'strawburrries'. I can just hear her saying it.
So now, you can have a rest, right??
Yeah right. I know.
love ya,
mom/nana 2e
Yum! You're so awesome!
Post a Comment