Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mudder's Day!







I was greeted this morning with breakfast in bed and a chorus of "Happy Mudder's Day"! I had to get a pic of myself with the 3 and 1/2(baby Cole) reasons that I am a mother. Brad took over all my duties including meals, dressing the kids for church, and constantly cleaning up the messes. It was great to have a break and to feel appreciated.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

The kids look very cute! I hope you had a wonderful mother's day!!

Deborah Thue said...

So glad to hear your day was good. Sounds like Brad (with the help of the kids) did pretty darn well. I'm glad you felt apprecieated, that's what it is all about, eh?
And I am thankful for the opportunity of being your mother. I'm also thankful for the great mommy you are to my grand-kidlets.
Yay form moms!
love, mom xo

BrandonKristin said...

Such cute kids and such a pretty mommy! Glad you had a good Mother's Day with breakfast in bed, that is awesome!!