Sunday, May 19, 2013

Wet N Wild

It is really starting to heat up here.  Too soon for 100 degree temps in my opinion, but is is happening and we can't stop it.  I like to get an inflatable pool each year to use on the days when I am not quite up to taking everyone to the big pool.  We got a bigger one this year than in years past.  It actually has three different layers than can be blown up to make it different depths of water.  We started out with just the first layer to see how Cole would do.  He was a wild man in the water and we eventually had to take the hose out because he kept squirting the other kids with it.  The pool days of summer are so close- I can almost smell the chlorine.


2 comments:

Ashley said...

Looks like a lot of fun!! I love having our own kiddy pool so you don't have to pack the kids and everything up to go to the big pool!

Deborah Thue said...

what a great pic of
everybody.
too cute.
you are a fun
summer mom Claire.
love,
nana 2e/mom xo