Friday, August 15, 2008
Monsoon Watchers
Last night right before the kids were going to bed- a monsson blew in. It was pretty windy and wild- and dumped quite a bit of rain in a short amount of time. We were in Sadie's room so I opended the window up so they could hear and feel the rain and wind. They sat there at the window watching for fifteen minutes. It is pretty cute to see what things amaze them. I snapped a couple pics of them at the window- I couldn't resist. We are overcast here again today- I love it. Tonight we are headed to the big mall for school shopping. I am sure we will have a fashion show tomorrow and I will be sure to document.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The look of amazement on Drew's face is PRICELESS!! You are such a good mother to give them great experiences. I am always so happy to hear how much you do for them everyday...and I know that isn't always easy with one car, being pregnant, 120 degree weather. You are amazing and I'm so glad you're my daughter and my grandkid's mother.I know...kinda sappy... but there you are...
love,
nana 2E
I can't believe I was going to say the EXACT SAME sentence that Deborah thue said!! But it is absolutly pricless!! I miss monsoon thunderstorms. We get overcast drizzle almost every day.
Post a Comment