Brad and I will have been married for 6 years this coming Saturday. Hard to believe. In some ways it seems like it has been a lot longer than 6 years- and in others it seems like we were just moving into our first tiny apartment a few months ago. Things have changed so much with us and our lives in the past 6 years. I was so worried about spending enough time with him back when we were first married and we were both working full time. Now our life involves two- almost three children- Brad working full time- and attending graduate school. I should have relaxed more back then and enjoyed the time we had together as just us. As I type this I think about what six more years will bring and I think I should just relax now and enjoy the time we are in right now. We have accomplished a lot together and I know that neither one of us could have done it without the other. I don't want this to get too sappy so I will end for now. On another anniversary note- my parent's will be celebrating their 30th anniversary ten days after ours and I want to shout out a congratulations to them. They have been a great example to Brad and I and we love them lots...I'm just sayin.
I remember seeing you and Brad on the temple grounds like it was yesterday. It goes by so quickly! At that time, I was only days away from my own wedding. What a six years!
I can't believe it's been 6 years already! I remember when you guys got married. I love the picture of you both peaking around the tree, that's cute. Congrats on 6 years!
I'm new to this blogging thing and am finally able to enjoy all the classic Thue humor in internet form. I'll have to sit down and write you a real email when and if Avery ever takes a nap one afternoon. It was so fun seeing you in June. I just wish you lived in Boston, maybe we can be neighbors one day in San Diego...
5 comments:
I remember seeing you and Brad on the temple grounds like it was yesterday. It goes by so quickly! At that time, I was only days away from my own wedding. What a six years!
I can't believe it's been 6 years already! I remember when you guys got married. I love the picture of you both peaking around the tree, that's cute. Congrats on 6 years!
Hey Claire,
I'm new to this blogging thing and am finally able to enjoy all the classic Thue humor in internet form. I'll have to sit down and write you a real email when and if Avery ever takes a nap one afternoon. It was so fun seeing you in June. I just wish you lived in Boston, maybe we can be neighbors one day in San Diego...
(Oh and I LOVE the name Brinlee, very cute.)
Crazy! I can't beleive its been six years! Our two year is coming up and it seems like we've been married for-ever. Happy anniversary!
Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment