Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Waffle Wednesday!
Now that I have a waffle maker(a present from my birthday) I have instituted Waffle Wednesdays. I try to have something besides cereal for breakfast for the kids a couple of times a week. So what better way to keep this up than to designate one day a week-conveniently one that starts with a W- to be a hot breakfast morning. Today was our first ever waffle wednesday- and it was a hit. I will try to mix fruit in to this meal as much as possible- but due to it being our maiden voyage I did allow Sadie to have chocolate chips on her waffle. I figure once in a while we will be really exciting and have whipped cream and sprinkles. I know- totally wacky- in fact maybe we will call those days Wacky Waffle Wednesdays. I am really getting a little carried away with this aren't I. I did have a comment in my previous post saying that I have strategically hidden my belly in the pictures of me- so here is a picture of me and the growing belly we call Brinlee. I attempted to have Sadie take the picture but she continually got shots of one arm or my feet - so the self portrait in the mirror will have to do for now. Happy Waffle Wednesday!!!





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
You are the cutest mommy ever! The pics of the kids are darling and the waffles look delish. The picutre of you taking a picture of you in the mirror are my FRAVRIT!
love,
nana 2e
PS I would've liked to have seen the pics Sadie took of your feet and arms...I'm just sayin'...
Oh that is such a GREAT idea for waffle wednesday! I wish I could participate in it, I love waffles. You look so cute!!! I bet brinlee is going to be just as cute as sadie was when she was born.
Love Ashley
Thank you for the picture of your belly. You are way cuter pregnant than I ever was! :)
Waffle Wednesday, I love it! I love the smiley face, he looks scrumptious. You are the cutest pregnant mom I have ever seen. We're loving all the pictures and wish we could see you guys
You look so cute! Happy late birthday, by the way. I promise I thought of you. :)
I love that idea! I have a waffle maker but it doens't get put to good use nearly often enough! I think you've inspired me!
Post a Comment