Friday, July 18, 2008
Little Fishies
Today we went to a fun splash park with some of our friends. I didn't know what to expect since I have never been to a splash park. I was thinking maybe a couple of fountains coming out of the ground and some sprinklers to run through. I was pretty off on that one. This place was so cool. There were fountains everywhere and slides and little dolphins that shoot water. The kids had a blast. Drew did not stop running for the first 45 minutes that we were there. I tried to get some pictures- but they were moving so fast that I am afraid I didn't get too many good ones. The water was nice and cold- unlike our pool that now feels like lukewarm tub water. I even ventured out in my maternity suit- don't worry I was wearing shorts- I don't want to scare the little children. Anyway- it was a great way to spend a hot Arizona morning- and now the kids are snoozing away- lucky me.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
How fun!!! I would've thought the same thing as you, a couple of fountains. But, that park was impressive! I wish we had one around here.
OH WHAT FUN! Wish I could've been there to see it. You are such a fun mom. Keep up the good work!
love, nana 2E
Claire;
I finally figured out how to turn on the volume on my 'puter and listened all the way through to "Fidelity" on your play list...I really liked that song!
That's all I have to say about that.
love,
nana crabby (2E)
P.S
Good work dodging the
"spirogyra" (cryptospyridiam...I know what it's really called...I just like to say that.
love,
nana crabby (2E)
It was fun and Rory has been asking to go back everyday since! I just hope our kiddos don't get whatever they closed the park for after we left?!?!
Post a Comment