Thursday, July 17, 2008
Progress
I have been a huge slacker lately in the blogging department. Well atleast in the department of me updating my blog. I still find plenty of time to check out other people's blogs- just can't seem to put anything new on mine. Well I am fixing that today. This week has been a little crazy. Brad has been staying in Tempe since Sunday night attending his ASU orientation for his masters. It sure is hard work being the only parent. My mom and dad have been in town for a couple of days and my mom and I were able to make quite a bit of progress on Sadie's room transformation. We are going with the pink and brown color scheme and have come up with quite a few cute ideas. We still have some work to go- but we have four more months until baby Brinlee makes her appearance so we should be fine. Sadie and my mom had a date to the theater to see Kung Fu Panda. Sadie now thinks she is a "martial arts master." Drew has provided us with plenty of entertainment as well. He really likes an audience so he has been puting on quite a show daily for my parents. Today we are getting back to normal. My mom went home last night and my dad left this morning. We are driving out to Brad's hotel in Tempe in about an hour to pick him up and the kids can't wait to see him. We are going to a splash park tomorrow with some of our friends so I am sure I will have some great pictures from that and hopefully stay on track with the posting. Here are a few pictures of Sadie's room thus far.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
so cute, so are the girls sharing a room? Where did you get the flowers? you are so crafty you probably painted them all by hand didn't you? It is looking really cute!
oh, so cute! I didn't know Brad was gone. That is nice that your parents have been in town. Its funny, though we are neighbors I hardly see you or know what's going on! I love the pink and brown theme. Almost makes me want a girl...almost :)
We are so excited to have a new niece!! We're so exctied for you guys
It's darling! I love it and I am jealous that you get to decorate with pink and brown!
That really was fun working on Sadie's room...and we'll always have the funny memory of the staple gun mishaps and the paint I spilled (sorry). Can't wait to finish and send the cute bed ruffles and big pillows...I promise to start working on them tomorrow...even tho Brinlee won't be here for a few more days...tee hee!
love, nana 2E
I love the pink and brown, it is so cute! Sorry you've been a single parent I know how hard that is... Mike has to go on 3 week training classes every once in a while! If you ever need a break just send them on over, Rory & Paige would love it!
Post a Comment