Thursday, August 21, 2008
New Clothes
This post was slow coming but I am finally getting to it. We went school shopping last Friday for Sadie and came home with quite the haul. Drew was even lucky enough to get clothes though he will not be attending school yet. Sadie has laid out her clothes daily since then for me to take pics. Today she said I have missed my chance to have her in the pictures so I will just have to take them of the clothes. Does she have attitude or what. One pic is of Drew pretending to be Mr. Potato Head. This was done all by himself believe it or not. And last but not least- I have put another lovely picture of me and my growing belly for your enjoyment. I am almost under 100 days-yea!!!





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Yea-back to school shopping! Love it!
Cute clothes! The pic of Drew as Mr. Potato Head made me laugh so hard! Isn't it hilarious what kids come up with??!! You look awesome for only having 3.5 months left! :)
Mr. Potato Head is so cute! He sure has a sense of humor, eh? Love the school clothes pics... now I know what color bows to pick! Thanks for updating the belly pics...you look so adorable (even tho I know you hate taking the pics). Can't wait to see you all in person.
love,
nana 2E
Clair, you look soo good! You are such a cute pregnant mama!!
I will be needing that shirt next time I am preggers.
I love the picture of Drew as Mr Potato head, he is so funny. You look great! What a glowing pregnant Mom.
PS you have been tagged! Look at our blog and you'll see what I mean
Post a Comment