Friday, March 20, 2009
Spring Break Week
Sadie is on spring break this week from pre-school and per her request we are doing something "fun and exciting" everyday. I am pretty pooped since I have been doing these fun and exciting things with three kids in tow. Here is a synopsis of our spring break week. Day one- donuts and juice at the park with neigborhood friends.(we were just getting warmed up with this one) Day two- out to lunch and then to the dollar theater at the mall followed by getting completely drenched in the water fountains outside of the theater. Day Three- A train park in Scottsdale that had a merry-go-round and a train ride as well as fun playgrounds. Day Four- Our first dip in the pool of the season. Drew is a fish and Sadie is timid. Day Five- They are begging me to go back to the pool and atleast that doesn't involve loading everyone up in the car so I am considering it. I am ready to get back to a slower paced(but not by much) schedule next week when school resumes. If this is what she expects for every spring break I am not sure what I will do. Here are a few pics from the cool train park. As you can see the merry-go-round was one of the faster ones I have been on and both kids faces show that. We road on benches that don't move the next few times we went on.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I love the look on Sadie's face in the first photo. "Mommmm!" haha. That merry go round does look fast, but it looks like you all had a good time. I can't believe how big your 3 adorable kids are getting. Enjoy each other! We miss you guys
Oh those are the saddest little scared faces I have ever seen! The other activities look so fun...you are the best 'spring break' mom ever!
love,
nana 2E
Drew's face on that ride is classic! Poor little guy, looks like he's holding on for dear life! What a fun bunch you are, and cute to boot!
Wow! I am impressed! Doing anything with three of them is hard so I am sure you are worn out! Good luck when she's out for the summer! :)
You are such a good mom! I can't believe you would even consider doing all that with three kids. Good for you!
Wow! Color me impressed! I need to take lessons from you - a trip to the grocery store is the excitement for the day for my 2 little guys:) YOu are a super mom! Hey, SHarla and I are trying to get eveyrone together sometime this summer...are you coming out to Utah at all?
Post a Comment