Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Happy Early Easter!
We had Brad's parents here for a little visit this past weekend so we decided to celebrate Easter early with them. We made the traditional sugar cookies with Grandma Colleen which I didn't get any pictures of because they were all gobbled up so quickly. We did this cute craft of an easter egg and bunny garland. Sadie loves a good craft and Grandma Colleen came prepared. We also did an easter egg hunt in the front and back yard for Sadie and Drew. We gave them each their own colors to look for and they did pretty good with that. We had a yummy ham dinner and traditional angel food cake and strawberries for dessert. Good thing we get to celebrate Easter all over again in another week because I don't think I got enough.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Drew and Sadie are getting so tall! It seems to have happened all of a sudden! I can't wait to see you guys and celebrate easter all over again.
love, nana 2E
Post a Comment