Monday, April 13, 2009

Milestones


I have not posted in a little bit and oh so much has happened. Drew magically potty trained in a few short days. It is such a relief to only buy diapers for one kid now. He proudly wears his buzz lightyear underwears and has very few accidents. I really thought he would be atleast three before we even considered the potty training so I am thrilled. My mom was here for a few days and Brinlee decided to roll over for the first time in her presence. She now is a rolling maniac and squaks when she is stuck and needs assistance. We had a great Easter which included matching outfits for the kids thanks to Nana. We snapped this picture before church and it is a good thing because the after picture was no where near as cute. Drew got jelly bean juice on his vest in the first five minutes of church and the hat lasted on Sadie about that long too. Sadie is down to five weeks of preschool and then we will be starting to prepare for kindergarten. When did she get old enough to go to kindergarten and when did I get old enough to have a kindergartener. You gotta love those milestones. Stay tuned for a future post entitled "My Little Guitar Heros."

3 comments:

Sierra and Matt said...

I love the family photo!! Such a cute family

BrandonKristin said...

how inthe world did you get him potty trained? I am dying to know secrets for when we start trying with Zach--later on this year.

Deborah Thue said...

Thanks for posting that picture! so cute! (I amazingly have little to no memory of easter...) Anyway, loved being with your cutie,
(not so) little family.
love,
nana 2E

PS when I went to put on my clogs this morning to go out into the blizzard I found a surprising variety of little toys, including a plastic cupcake! funny Drew!