Thursday, April 23, 2009

They Look So Grown Up- AHHHH!





5 comments:

Sierra and Matt said...

Holy Cow! How did that happen? Look at them! They are growing up too fast

Deborah Thue said...

OH SOOO CUTE! And you are RIGHT! Everbody (especially Brinlee) look so much older than the last time I saw them...how long was that? like maybe 2 weeks? Scary/Amazing how fast they change and grow. You are such a cute mommy...thanks for posting the pics...you know how I love them!
love and hugs,
nana 2E

Deborah Thue said...

PS Again!
That little Brinlee is gettin' some cheeks on her! eh? I love the pic of Sadie holding her...I think they're going to get more and more like buddies as Brinlee grows up, you can just see it in that pic, can't you?
love,
nana 2E

Deborah Thue said...

PS again-again! Does Drew know that thing he's holding is a shield? If not, what does he think it is and what does he do with it? I'm just curious...he's such a mischievious little cutie!
love,
nana 2E

Stephen and Erin said...

Look at her sitting up in her bumbo already! just in time for solid foods!