Friday, May 1, 2009

Oh Happy Day

I just watched a movie- a chick flick- in its entirety- by myself- without falling asleep- that wasn't a cartoon. I paused it and went to the bathroom two seperate times- I ate lunch without being interupted- and after all that- MY KIDS ARE STILL NAPPING! What have I done to deserve this? I am one happy mama right now.

5 comments:

Stephen and Erin said...

WOW!! You are one lucky mommy as well! I hope you had a lot of rest, you deserve it!!

Deborah Thue said...

You are so cute! What movie did you watch? I must've been in a coma when you told me.
love,
momma 2E

Brittney Blount said...

Wow, that is NICE!

Anonymous said...

haha, funny and so true. It's the little things that mean so much.

Ali said...

Was it Bride Wars? So sweet huh?!? Your family is so precious, I haven't been on your blog for forever, thx for the updates, us mama's of 3 don't get together enough!!Breeze by ya in the hall tom I'm sure ;)