Thursday, May 28, 2009

Swimming Lessons and Other Happenings

Drew and Sadie started swimming lessons with our friend and neighbor Jenny last week and they have been doing great. I have had plans to take the camera and get a couple pics of their skills but it hasn't happend yet. The best I could do are these two pics which is what happens after swimming. I am doing good if I can get them in the door and get them hydrated again before they are wanting their beds for a nap. It has been a great experience thus far and I have been very impressed with Jenny's teaching ability and Drew and Sadie picking up so quickly. My friend Liz let me borrow her jumperoo for Brinlee and she is loving it. She gets those chunky little legs going and doesn't stop til she is practially asleep standing up. We have been enjoying our summer together and are now on to the two week countdown to Sadie's birthday celebration and Disneyland. It is a daily occurence around here to have the conversation about which rides we will be going on and what order will be sitting in. It has been fun to have something to look forward to.




3 comments:

Deborah Thue said...

Oh so cute! The pics of Brinlee look like they could be a 'flip book' if you put them together!
hugs from,
nana 2E

The Phillips said...

We have a matching picture of Ethan sleeping in his jumperoo!! They are so funny when they fall asleep in their jumpers!!!

Lizanne said...

I love the slepping pictures, especially the last one of Brinlee, that is hilarious! Sounds like you guys are having a fun summer! We are starting swim lessons soon too. I can't wait to see pics of the kids swimming.